An ongoing journey...

I began writing from some of my earliest memories of thoughts and emotions, so each new entry builds upon the one before it. And each new entry represents an evolution at that
particular point in time.
Thank you for reading and hopefully sharing.


The "choice"...


Ultimately, the "choice" is yours...

Venture out into uncertainty with dignity,
or choose to live in a closet filled with uncertainty without it.

You can choose to live as a gay individual or not.
But you can never choose to be gay or not.

You can choose to live your entire life without ever having a same-sex relationship. You can choose the way you react to your sexual instincts. You can choose to turn away from a lifestyle which you fear will bring you shame and ridicule. You can choose to change your behaviors and repress your homosexual thoughts...

But it you will never be able to change who you are
at the depth of your soul.

You can ask for God's help to heal you.
And never change because possibly, just possibly,
God doesn't consider you damaged or sick.

I did it. I lived as a straight man. I was married. I have a son.
I made the "choice" to live  the way I thought I was supposed to.

But I was always gay.

And always will be.


1 comment:

  1. Love what you have written so far...can't wait to read more.

    ReplyDelete